Kids Earmuffs are perfect for all sorts of activities including:
When you take your kid to an event with a lot of noise. Such as a festival, parade, carnival, (wedding) party, sports events or motor races.
When you take your kid outside on New Year’s Eve.
When you do DIY chores in your house or garden which produce a lot of noise, such as drilling, grinding or cutting grass.
When a brother or sister plays music, puts on a show or has a sports event. Also think about the ears of this brother or sister and the rest of the family.
- Over-ear design
- Provides hearing protection from loud noises
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand for easy storage/carry
- Soft head band and cushion cups ensure comfort for little ones
Kids earmuffs are recommended for ages 2 years+ and up
Info & Care
Hand wash or wipe down with soapy water, avoid wetting inside of the cup and foam
Should you find the ear defenders too tight, they can be stretched slightly. Simply place two chairs back to back, and stretch the ear muffs over the two chairs. alternatively you can leave them open over a doorway. After leaving the ear muffs for a while, they will have stretched by a small amount, making them a bit less tight when worn.
Always use this product with adult supervision
- Weight 190 grams (6.7 oz)
- NRR 28
- Mean Attenuation @ 500Hz 35.3dB
- Mean Attentuation @ 1000Hz 48.3dB
BANZ® Kids Ear Protection meets multiple global safety standards including:
- ANSI S3.19 (United States)
- EN352-1: 1993 (Europe)