Why choose soggy, bulky disposable baby swim diapers, when little girls love the feel-good freedom of our hygienic baby swim diaper? Soft and stretchy UPF 50+ protection in a fully-lined inner swim diaper that keeps solids neatly contained. Earth-friendly.
Our baby swim diapers not only meet the health standards of all public pools, it's a true green baby product. More than 18 billion disposable baby swim diapers are deposited in landfills each year, and each one takes up to 500 years to decompose.
Not all kids' UV clothing is made to BANZ® standards - chemical free, washable and long-lasting protection you can count on.
- UPF 50+ - All BANZ® kids baby swim diapers and swimwear has been clinically tested to a rating of UPF 50+. (Some brands stop at UPF 30+)
- Chlorine and fade resistant
- Guaranteed to last all season (Many aren't)
- Guaranteed to keep its shape
- Machine washable (Some brands must be hand washed)
- Material: 82% Polyamide 18% Spandex
- Our full-coverage green swim diapers are not designed to absorb, but rather contain solid waste.
- Easy care and fast-drying.
- Draw-string waist for additional adjustment
- Remove swim diaper immediately after swimming and wash after every use.