Introducing the first ever Bluetooth® enabled headphones for infants!
BANZ® famous pint sized hearing protection has gotten a tech upgrade with added Bluetooth® connectivity! Now you can Protect and Connect to play soothing music, nature sounds or audio books to your baby, SAFELY!
BANZ® Safe 'n Sound Bluetooth® Baby Headphones are easy to wear, with a low profile and no protruding parts that can catch on things. The wide, foam-filled cushions ensure that the set doesn't squeeze uncomfortably, and there is plenty of space for the ears inside the shells. BANZ® Baby Safe 'n Sound Bluetooth® Headphones have a comfy leather-like cover over the headband to ensure all over comfort.
- No need to worry about batteries, our headsets recharge quickly with the included micro-USB cord.
- A soft drawstring carrying case is included to keep dust and dirt away.
- Childproofed on/off switch makes sure baby won't turn off the sound.
- Industry-leading Safe Sound technology limits the volume to a comfortable 75dB, so no need to worry about your device's settings. Volume level is controlled by your device.
- Quick and easy pairing with Bluetooth® enabled devices.
- Over-ear design
- Provides hearing protection from harmful noises**
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand for easy storage/carry
- Soft head band and cushion cups ensure comfort for little ones
- Recommended for ages 0-2 years - See our size chart for details
These baby earmuffs will provide ambient noise reduction and help protect baby's hearing when worn properly.
**For extremely loud activities including Gun Ranges and Fireworks displays, please utilize our Original BANZ® Baby Hearing Protection for optimal protection.
- Mean Attentuation @ 1000Hz 20dB
- Mean Attenuation @ 8000Hz 26dB
- 60 minutes to fully charge for 8 hours of playtime
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This product contains a small lithium battery, therefore a Prop 65 warning is required by law for California residents.
BANZ® Hearing Protection meets multiple global safety standards including:
- ANSI S3.19 (United States)
- EN352-1: 1993 (Europe)